Victorian Style Solid Wood Mantel Piece, Floating Shelf with Corbels
- A beautifully made solid wood mantelpiece in Victorian style with corbels.
- The floating mantel shelf is easy to assemble and install, and comes with all the necessary hardware pieces and instructions.
- Mantelpiece made of first grade Radiata pine, sold without any finish. The surface is completely free of knots and is fine sanded and ready to be painted by you with a paint colour of your choice.
- Ready to grace your fireplace or oven wall with timeless charm and add the all important master detail in the design of your room or kitchen!
- The exact place of the corbels under the mantel shelf can be chosen by yourself at the time of installation.
- Attachment of the shelf to the wall is done via two wall plug screws (provided with the product) going into the two keyhole brackets on the back side of the shelf.
- Attachment of the corbels to the shelf is done via wooden screws from the open rear cavity of the shelf, at your desired position from the shelf edges.
- Available in three overall lengths: L = 120 cm, 140 cm and 160 cm.
Delivery within UK only!
Most of the the photos show the product in white paint for better visual assessment of the final look and feel once painted and installed. Please refer to the photos on the brick wall for the actual unpainted product that you will receive.