Custom order for Alessio Polito
Custom order for the manufacture of three (3) wooden beam chandeliers based on:
Product customisations as agreed with customer are:
Specifications different from the base product:
- Number of bulbs = 8
- Longer bulb cables to wrap around the beam twice
- Thicker beam 120 x 10 x 10cm = £10
- Thicker chains 2 x 1.5m
- 4 x heavy duty hooks (as in photo 2)
- Slim copper lampholders with switch (as in photo 3)
Construction of the chandeliers:
- The cables with the bulbs will be connected together on top and middle of the wooden beam. The lenghts will be sufficient to wrap twice around the beam, in 4 points on the beam, and then hang down by about 30cm for the ones near the edges and about 50 cm for the ones near the middle. Small cable clips on top of the beam will help to hold the cables in place.
- The beam will be made from a solid piece of softwood construction timber with size 120cm x 10cm x 10cm, finished in dark satin varnish.
- Chain hooks will be placed on top of the beam near the edges.
- A long 175cm lead cable will come out from the top and middle of beam. This cable should be connected to the provided ceiling rose using the provided fixings.
The fixing and wiring parts provided, per chandelier, are:
- 2x chain hook plates in black finish (50x50mm)
- 2x chains in black finish (150cm)
- 10x plug and screw sets
- Small metal ceiling rose in black finish (67mm diameter)
- Fixing bracket for the ceiling rose
- Cord grip
- Connector block
- To ensure the chain hook plates can be attached to their ceiling using the provided fixing parts.
- To install the chain hook plates and connect the chandelier lead cable to your electrical installation via the ceiling rose.
No instructions will be provided for the installation as this job should be performed by a qualified person only.
Order deadline: by 11 AM on Tuesday, 29 January 2019. To be available for collection from:
Customer can inspect the chandeliers then. Once the goods are collected, the return policy for the order is as follows: