Retro Theatre Lamp on Painted Wooden Base - Floor Model - Polished
- A slightly modified version of the classic polished theatre lantern.
- The many openings of the body create a fan of light spots on the walls.
- Sitting on top of a black painted base handmade out of solid oak wood.
- The main housing can be tilted 90 degrees up, and the rectangular front frame is removable.
- Fitted with an old-style tungsten bulb with BC (bayonet) base. Energy saving bulbs can be used too.
- Supplied with 2 m cable and push-bar or inline switch.
- Please note these are NOT replica or souvenir items but genuine stage equipment, and the surface will have occasional small bumps and scratches. The inside areas are not polished and have a rough industrial finish.
- On trend now, a great feature to any interior!